Ending Israel-Palestine Conflict
Publication date: 2018-04-27
WCJ Decision on the Israel-Palestine Conflict
- The declaration by the Government of Great Britain of their intention to facilitate establishment of a “national Home for the Jewish people” started a cycle of violence (riots, wars and terror) in Palestine and the surrounding area, which by now has reached global proportions and is known as “The Middle East Conflict”.
- The root cause of the Middle East Conflict is (a) the failure by the League of Nations, Great Britain (under the League of Nations Mandate 1922–1948) and the United Nations Organization to buy the land required for the State of Israel created by them in 1948 from its non‐Jewish inhabitants and (b) the prevention by the United States of America of ending this conflict by compensation and resettlement of the affected persons.
- To end this cycle of global violence Palestinian Compensation and Resettlement Project must be set up under the auspices of the United Nations Organization by the countries which bear direct responsibility for the Palestinian Dispossession (the United States of America and The United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland).
- Under the above project, the above-mentioned countries will offer to each Palestinian of non-Jewish origin residing in Palestine, or in refugee camps outside of Palestine, monetary compensation and citizenship of one of these countries of their choice.
- The amount of the monetary compensation for each adult is to be 3,000.00 USD, and for a child under 18 years of age, 800.00 USD, both payable monthly for a period of 20 years from the date of the acceptance of the compensation offer by the recipient.
- The acceptance of this offer will mean that the acceptor accepts it as compensation for all the losses and damages caused to him/her by the creation of the State of Israel and has no further claims to the Palestinian land.
- This project to be announced before the end of the year 2018 and completed by the end of the year 2023.
Copyright (C) 2018 Shams Ali — All rights reserved